Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Greubel Forsey Art Piece 2 Edition 2 Replica watch
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Pripomienky, problémy, návrhy, vylepšenia
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greubel Forsey Art Piece 2 Edition 2 Replica watch

Greubel Forsey Art Piece 2 Edition 2 Replica watch 4 months, 3 weeks ago #17971

In 1999, Robert Greubel,greubel forsey replica (CompliTime Greubel, la Neuveville) and Stephen Forsey (Stephen Forsey, Bureau d 'etude et Prototypy, Le Locle) began working independently. In 2001, the two companies teamed up to create CompliTime SA. In 2004 they started Greubel Forsey and moved to Ancien Manege in chde-fonds. Richemont acquired a 20% stake in Greubel Forsey SA in 2011. Today, collectors who really know watches know that grubel fauci is one of the most respected and expensive watchmakers in the world.

dial

A dial makes a table, and so does a balancer. In fact, it's one of the most complicated dials I've ever seen. I'll explain it in detail when you think about the construction, and I think you'll agree.Notice how the center of the dial and the ring of the timing chapter are different shades of silver/gray. The central part is nickel silver with nickel plated palladium finish. If you want to know why it's made of nickel, it's because this area of the dial is also the upper bridge of the motion itself.

Stephen Forsey said: best fake watches 'in the process of hand decoration, the surface is ground, which is obtained by brushing the surface of the bridge with metal.The underside is speckled, the bevel and sinker are hand-polished, and the side is hand-striated nickel palladium treated.The hour ring is white gold with grey matte finish and hand-carved matte overlay with black lacquer index and Greubel Forsey logo. The splicing ring also has manual matte overlay markers. "This decoration is achieved in a way similar to a black flat finish, but using an abrasive paste with very fine particles to achieve a matte black," fauci says. The hour and minute hands are made of blue steel, with hand-polished washbasins and slender arrowhead points.
In addition, the small second and power reserve signs are overlapped in gray platinum and sculpted, black paint, handmade matte. Small second and power reserve hands are bar - shaped, in blue steel, with hand-polished gutters.

The 8 o 'clock opening accentuate the balance wheel and oscillating system. Note the double arm bridge, polished to mirror finish and fixed with a perfectly polished black screw head. Another 10 visible screw heads are polished to a mirror finish (black finish means the surface appears black at an Angle).Whenever something blocks the dial, it inevitably affects the readability of the dial, but at 8 o 'clock, the balance wheel is visible, which is inevitable.One of my favorite details is the huge olive-domed gem on a gold chaton twisted into a spiral on the 2 o 'clock dial. Two more.In general, replica watches the hand, dial, ring, and juxtaposition of different finishes are totally sublime.

cases

Like many grubel fauci cases, this case is asymmetric, which basically explains that the case is circular, with a small bump protruding out of the case band, which requires special sapphire crystals to be made into the same shape. On the balancer, this is also a small sapphire crystal that has been embedded on the side, just where the bump is, providing another view of the balancer wheel as it swings back and forth. This protrusion not only complicates the manufacture of synthetic sapphire crystal, including side crystal and host crystal, but also complicates the manufacture of shell.

The chassis is made of platinum CNC milling, with a diameter of 43.5 mm, a length of 52 mm, a thickness of 14 mm (the specified thickness is 13.94 mm), and a width of 22 mm. The bezels, greubel forsey double tourbillon 30° technique case and ear pieces are hand-polished. The case has been manually finished with a vertical line texture to contrast otherwise fully polished cases.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Vyhľadávanie

Webmisie.sk

Reklama

Reklama kresťanských stránok na internete - misia i poslanie