Username Password: Remember me

Players are pointing out over on the WoW subreddit
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Players are pointing out over on the WoW subreddit

Players are pointing out over on the WoW subreddit 4 months, 4 weeks ago #17970

• dada0312
  • Fresh Boarder
Darkshore has a few World Quests that offer some token gear and resources but not much else. I took one look at them and realized there was nothing useful to me and logged back out.It's disappointing since, as Gold in WoW Classic players are pointing out over on the WoW subreddit, the last pre-expansion event was so damn good. Legion's prologue triggered demonic invasions all across Azeroth, where players new and old could fight off the Burning Legion while earning cool cosmetics and a ton of experience points. It was an incredible way to level up new characters to prepare for the expansion. But Battle for Azeroth's pre-expansion event feels skeleton-thin by comparison.

Of course, it's possible that everyone's expectations are just too high—mine included. As Ranwulf on Reddit points out, most of World of Warcraft's pre-expansion events have been pretty small in scale and underwhelming.While players know the War of the Thorns will end with the destruction of Darnassus and The Undercity, there are missing cutscenes in the beta that leave out crucial plot details. I'm excited to finally fill in those gaps over the next two weeks, but I wish The War of the Thorns gave me any reason to log in with my main character.

Few moments are as memorable in all of World of Warcraft history as the Corrupted Blood Incident. On September 13, 2005, a player returned from the grueling new Zul'Gurub raid and summoned his pet in one of Azeroth's capital cities only to find that, due to a bug, the pet had acquired a debuff that wasn't supposed to exist outside of the raid.

Called Corrupted Blood, this negative effect would deal constant damage to its target until they died—but even worse was the fact that it was highly contagious. Anyone within a certain range of an infected player automatically contracted the disease and soon died. In a matter of hours, World of Warcraft's capital cities had become ground zero of a deadly plague, and they stayed that way for over a week.

"It was all unintentional, it was just a bug," Blizzard chief of staff Shane Dabiri told us in our feature where Blizzard devs reflected on the Corrupted Blood Incident and other disastrous moments in Buy WoW Classic Items's history.And now, 13 years later, Hearthstone is finally paying tribute to that cataclysmic moment in its own, cool way. Meek Hakkar, the Soulflayer, the boss from which corrupted blood originated, now transformed into a Hearthstone card.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

Vyhľadávanie

Webmisie.sk

Reklama

Reklama kresťanských stránok na internete - misia i poslanie